Thursday, May 2, 2013

Describe A "First"

Describe a "first." This assignment will be several days long. Day one should be an outline. Days two and three should be two to three body paragraphs. Day four should be a short introduction and conclusion paragraph. Day five should be editing and adding a photo.



When I was four years old, I got trampled by a horse. I nearly died and had to go to the hospital to get stitches in my head. It was very painful. After that I never wanted to get near or ride a horse again.

One day I went to my friend's house. Her name is Hannah. She has two ponies named Grey and Loretta, and I wanted to ride one. I decided to try Grey, so Hannah's mom put on his saddle and got him ready to ride.

Grey was fun to ride! It was bumpy but I didn't care; I was having a good time. We rode around the yard two times, and then I got off and let my brother and sister have a turn. Afterwards, we went inside and had dinner.

I got a bunch of "congrats," and "good jobs," after dinner, which made me feel happy. Now, every time I go to Hannah's house, I ask if I can ride their pony. Who knows? Maybe next time I will ride a horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment